Talk Sex (2001) is an example of couples erotica, romantic comedy
Kelli McCarty has a morning sex talk show where she advocates
that women explore their sexuality, be the aggressors if necessary,
and sleep with anyone that appeals to them. Her show is followed by
a new one hosted by Bobby Johnston, where he advocates sex within
the bounds of commitment and emotional connection. In other words,
they are polar opposites. The format of their shows is listener
call-in, so we get to hear and see sex experiences of many women.
Eventually, the producers realize that their two "sex talk" stars
belong on the same show. It is at that point that the film is most
interesting because their verbal battles are entertaining. Of course, we all know opposites
attract, and it is only a matter of time before they get together
and create a passionate happy ending.
Lots of nudity in this one as follows:
- Kelli McCarty: Full frontal and rear
- April Flowers: Breasts and gyno shot
- Renee Rea: Breasts, buns and bush
- Julie Edenhurst: Breasts and male full frontal
- Jacy Andrews: Full frontal and rear plus gyno shot
- Jezebelle Bond: Full frontal and rear plus gyno shot
- Katie Lohmann: Full frontal and rear plus gyno shot
- Devinn Lane: Breasts, buns and clit piercing
- Nikki Fairchild: Full frontal and rear plus gyno shot
If you are not familiar with our grading system, you need to
explanation, because the grading is not linear. For example, by
our definition, a
C is solid and a C+ is a VERY good movie. There are very few Bs
and As. Based on our descriptive system, this film is a:
There is a lot of flesh on display, and none of the sex scenes
are long enough to get boring. The verbal battles between the two
leads also provide entertaining filler between the sex scenes, so
this is recommended for genre fans.
- Plenty. See the main commentary.